Monday, July 11, 2011

Monday Monday

Well well... monday we meet again.. and oh so soon. This weekend was a well needed low key couple of days. Friday night I finally went & got my hair highlighted & cut after what has seemed like for-eva.  And I even got a one of those feathers put in! so so cool. I super love it. It's almost like zebra print, but its so discrete that you can barely even notice it. loves it. Then grabbed some dinner with my momma &  headed home in the pouring down rain, well needed... just intense, put on my comfies & snuggled with my pups. B ended up staying at the firehouse so I think the pups were happy to take up his side of the bed!

Saturday morning, we went & did some errands. Took a trip to Ikea to pick up a few new drawer pulls for the kitchen & a new rug for our basement. Of course like always, we end up picking up other odds & ends as well. Darn you Ikea! Then we went to the nursery & got flowers to plant in our planters on our deck. Love how they turned out... now I hope I have a green thumb & can keep them alive! Just all part of our backyard transformation.



Sunday was our trip to the farmer's market, which I forgot to take any pictures. But I love it. It's amazing & under the JFX in Baltimore. It's always jam packed with people, but you never really have to wait. And there is something just great about buying fresh local produce! Our purchases included... blackberries, blueberries, cantaloupe, green peppers, onions, green tomatoes, green beans, Habanero cheddar cheese (delish!), fresh bread, and of course natural treats for the pupperooni's!

Of course none of the actual "projects" I was going to maybe work on got done. I did start the soaking, so maybe I will get to it some night this week!

This will be a busy week, But I'm looking forward to it. And only 4 days of working is nice too!

5 comments:

  1. Thanks so much for your comment on the banister redo. To answer your question, the orbs hanging from the ceiling are tealight holders from CB2. Thanks for reading! -Stephanie, Love & Lace

    ReplyDelete
  2. just realized you had 2 questions...haha. The decals in the master bath are from Tasty Suite on etsy: http://www.etsy.com/shop/TastySuite

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your wood box planter!! By the way the hanging lanterns on my deck are from target!! They have some really great ones!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Haha so true about Ikea! you always end up finding other stuff....
    Love your planter, I have yet to find my own green thumb haha
    -Monica

    ReplyDelete
  5. beautiful!!!!

    awww sarah, i got the cup at marshalls (where i work part time) during the holidays and i know they don't have any left :( i'm so sorry! but i know etsy has some really cool polar bear stuff.

    ps. i'm happy your life is so blissful! here's to 2012 <3

    ReplyDelete