Friday, July 8, 2011

oh... What up Friday??

thank goodness it is friday! unfortunately it's not my off friday- super sad face... but it's an early day & I have a weekend full of..... NOTHING planned!  I'm so excited for this... I feel like B & I have being going non-stop for the past few months, whether it's being away, having house guests, weddings, birthdays, or just a whole bunch of running around. So it will be nice to stay home & just kind of go with the flow around the house.

I do have  a few would like to's for this weekend ... so hopefully I can knock some of those off. And we are heading down to the huge & fabulous farmer's market in Baltimore on sunday... it's definitely one of the things I miss most about living there. Seemed like we went there more often than now since it's somewhat of a drive now. Although there are a few good ones near us in the Annapolis area now... which we still need to check out.

Maybe even a visit to the dog park again so Boh can enjoy himself doing this... that silly little pup of ours... digging for something in that water!!.... so much for his bath last week!



I'm finally going to get to some projects I've had on my list for some time. I got a palm sander so I'm hoping to sand off the old color/coating of our wooden adirondack chairs to prep them for a new (colorful!) paint job! I'm excited because this is my first real project like this. I also have some other little spray paint projects that I am hoping to get done soon as well!  I know there is one thing I'm good at... and it's procrastination!


Here's hoping to a fabulous weekend!

Cheers! xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment