Friday, May 18, 2012

I feel like I'm watching myself...


Do any of you watch New Girl with Zooey Deschanel? I.am.obsessed. We had DVR'd the first episode, because I so desperately wanted to see it, and we weren't going to be home. We sat down during dinner one night (terrible I know) and with B's reservation turned it on. We both loved it. At one point about halfway through, I turned to B and said... "for some strange reason I feel like"... and before I could finish he jumped in with "you're watching yourself" YES! YES! I did. Although I can be pretty reserved in most public situations, when we are at home... in my comfort... I let loose. I make songs up, I talk weirdly to my pups, I do silly little dances and so on...so which makes me absolutely in love with this hilarious show! And the fact that B loves it to is just a perk. So if you haven't seen it yet, I highly recommend it. We laugh out loud...and recite lines from it...all.the.time.

Here are some of my favorite lines:

Jess: Well I guess I can't hide my crazy
Nick: I don't think you're trying that hard

Jess: I just saw Nick's pipi. And his bubbles

Jess: I have to go out tonight, cause I'm feeling pretty twirly.
Schmidt: Twirly? Is that like horny?
Jess: I've got the dirty twirlies, Schmitdy!

There are so so many others that are hilarious. The one liners are just amazing, and I love Zooey, but Schmidt for reals cracks me up!

No comments:

Post a Comment