Tuesday, May 15, 2012

tomorrow is often the busiest...

I am terrible at this, or more so at making time for things. You see, I'm a procrastinator... there I said it. I let other things get in the way, and then I'm scrambling to get them done! One of my goals this year, is to get better at that. I figure any bit of improvement is a step in the right direction.  So step one... realizing it...check!

One thing that aids in said procrastination is Pinterest. I could peruse it all day, everyday. For Reals. There is just so much, from fashion inspiration, to party planning, delicious recipes, and so much more.

Here are some things I've recently made:
homemade potato chips & avocado ranch dressing

Grape Tomato, Chickpea, & Basil salad

Guinness Stout Brownies!

 Sweet & Spicy Honey Shrimp

Everything has come out amazingly delicious... except for the potato chips... those were tough. but I'll try again. I think I had an issue with the timing in my oven. Since it's new, I'm still trying to get used to it.

The shrimp, I changed up a little bit due to not finding all the ingredients. I get a little leery about doing that, but I'm glad I experimented, they turned out incredible and there wasn't one left after the party.

Next up getting to some of the DIY stuff I've been putting off!!!




No comments:

Post a Comment