Tuesday, October 2, 2012

Barn Sale



This weekend down the road from our house there was a fall barn sale, they have one in the fall & spring.  I missed it in the spring, but was glad that I got to check it out this weekend. Here are some fun things that I loved to look at, and would have loved to have... oh if I was a hoarder...


 





We ended  up getting a few things, a milk glass candy jar & antlers (below), a huge wooden serving tray, an iron lobster (this was hidden & I was super pumped!) and a candle by Rewined that smells like Cabernet. Awesomesauce.


Oh and in that candy dish is some amazingness... Candy Corn Taffy from Fresh Market... DELISH!

I love fall!

2 comments:

  1. I LOVE fall too (i have a fall giveaway on my blog right now btw! ;) shameless plug? ew i know) and would have loved to have gone to this-- love your candy dish purchase but even more so because you're a girl after my own heart-- TAFFY!

    enjoy delicious fall, esp. in your part of the world. how i miss the changing of leaves.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ohh and that taffy is to die for! I'm soaking in this season for sure... pretty soon it will be bitter cold, with snow!

      Delete